- » All Vintage Rugs
- » Moroccan Vintage Rugs (289)
- » Vintage Modern Kilim (264)
- » Antique/Vintage Kilims (112)
- » Over-Dyed Distressed Rugs (145)
- » Vintage Oushak Rugs (328)
- » Kars Turkish Vintage Rug (45)
Jajim (also spelled Jijim, djidjim,cicim) refers to a two-sided flatweave comprising narrow warp-faced strips sewn together. They are two-sided as they were originally woven for bedcovers to protect from the extreme cold in the tribal tent. Fine Jajims, like kilims, are woven on horizontal loom. Patterns are made within the warps; the wefts can hardly be seen. Motifs can be striped, square, checkered, toothed, plain and parallel lines.